You’ve come a long way.
Going digital can boost your bottom line
Research looking into 344 enterprises listed on US exchanges from 2012-2014 shows that digital transformation has clear effects on the bottom line. Those who took advantage of digitally transformative opportunities (“Digital Leaders”) performed significantly better than those who did not (“Digital Laggards”).
3-YEAR AVERAGE GROSS MARGIN
- Digital Leaders (top 25% of companies) 55%
- Digital Laggards (bottom 25% of companies) 37%
3-YEAR AVERAGE OPERATING MARGIN
3-YEAR AVERAGE PROFIT MARGIN
SOURCE: S&P CAPITAL IQ, KEYSTONE STRATEGY ANALYSIS (HBR)
That’s where we come in.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
How to transition from linear growth to exponential goals.
How to build and test ideas quickly to maximize learning and minimize risk.
Create products that your community will love. Grow fans for life.
Don't know where to start?
What will we do?
We’ll thoroughly research and analyze the market and industry, focusing on existing pain points and rising or projected trends so that we can understand the direction in which the market is flowing and how we can gain a competitive advantage in the space. We’ll look at analogous trends and industries to understand where we can borrow best practices and ideas from other industries and apply them to your own.
Let's discuss what a Strategy Sprint could do for your company. Schedule a free call today!
Does this really work?
After all of the work you’ve already put into building your company, I’m sure the idea of changing your path forward (sometimes dramatically) in just a few days seems too good to be true. Companies large and small have executed sprints to solve big problems and had some amazing results, and there’s no reason yours won’t either. All you need to ensure success is a team, the time, and an open mind. We’ll explore some really off-the-wall ideas, and will find the Most Valuable Pivot for your organization in a very short time!
Strategy Sprint Outline
Through remote interviews and our extensive database of insights, our team will prepare for our workshop by analyzing your industry and the market to identify pain points and trends, which we’ll use to fuel our work during the Sprint.
We’ll define our goal for the Sprint, as well as map out existing processes and opportunities
We will explore current solutions in the market to learn from them and then ideate for solutions of our own
The final day of the Sprint we’ll define our Most Valuable Pivot and design a prototype for implementation
"It's obvious that I need to do this."
- You’re a forward-thinking business owner/executive/entrepreneur and you’re ready to take the next step.
- You’ve seen teams come up with great ideas in the past, only to abandon them somewhere down the line.
- You know your company is ready to take the next step, but aren’t sure how to orchestrate that step beyond a company-wide memo.
- Your team is enthusiastic about trying new things, but you know they would love to see you buy in to them, too.
- You have an inkling that there is a lot more market for you to capture, but aren’t sure how to start conquering it.
- You suspect there’s a better way of doing things, but it’s overwhelming to think about trying new ways of doing them.
Ready to plan your Strategy Sprint?
If you’re ready for unprecedented proactivity and decision-making speed, a three-day Strategy Sprint workshop could be just what your team needs. Schedule a call with me to talk about your goals and how we can work together!